Rovers Trust consists of a Community Benefit Society:
- Blackburn Rovers Supporters Investment Trust Community Benefit Society (BRSIT CBS Limited)
Senior (Standard) Membership of Rovers Trust includes membership of BRSIT CBS Limited. Junior membership (under 16) includes honorary membership of BRSIT CBS Limited.
Rovers Trust is the umbrella trading name under which the CBS legally operates.
The Board of Directors
Rovers Trust has enlisted the support of prominent and committed fans to help bring the principle objective to fruition and provide expert support where needed. Rovers Trust has a membership elected Board of Directors with backgrounds in relevant business sectors. These individuals are all Blackburn Rovers supporters who are giving their time and expertise for free.
The current Board of Director positions being filled are as follows:
- Chairman – John Murray
- Vice Chairman – Oliver Jones
- Community Officer - Micheal Doherty
- Secretary – Pauline Milligan
- Treasurer - Peter Dickinson
- IT Officer – Stuart Grimshaw & Tariq Ahmed
- PR & Social Media Officer – Steven Bradley
- Non-executive Officer – Simon Garner
- Non-executive Officer – Glenn Keeley